Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
Our Banking and Diversified Financials Practice are looking to recruit a number so Solution Architects to join them on a full time basis, based in London. These roles represent a unique opportunity to help shape the future technology landscape of some of the UK’s leading banks.
It’s time to Ace your Career!
• Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks
• To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
• To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
• Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
• Good experience of working within Banking, either Retail Banking , Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
• Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking etc.)
• Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
• Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
• Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
• TOGAF 9 or Open Group certification is desirable but not imperative
• Experience in projects working with or managing offshore teams
• Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.