Role: Solution Architect (Payments)
Location: New York, NY
Position: Full time
Minimum 10+ years of experience working as part of Payments Technology solution at an IT company, in the role of Integration Architect / Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect. Must have played a technical solution lead role for at least 8 years for a full life cycle of application design and development including participation in planning discussion and architecture roadmap definition.
Technical Skills: Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
- Exposure to Banking – Payments domain
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces as per requirements.
- Producing solution designs and roadmaps for services, components and applications, using modern technologies and standards
- Articulate and collaborative, able to work and influence distributed teams
- Understanding of the listed tech-stack – Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
- Providing reference designs, implementations and frameworks for micro-service components
- setting up and operating technical design governance through automated tools as well as design reviews
- public cloud implementation and achieving high scalability, reliability and security while managing levels of cost Attention to detail
- Experience in working with high available, high volume, business critical systems
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- TOGAF certified
- Awareness of Payment processing system and framework is preferred.
- Ability to execute the tasks as per the instructions or run books provided by the team lead or architect
- Perform Payment Hub related build and integration activities
- Support system architecture, design and cross business area projects.
- Ability to own end-to-end application delivery for specified projects, identifying and engaging all technical component teams that need to contribute
- Ensuring project designs are compliant to architectures and standards
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Provide L3 support as per defined SLAs
- Maintain effective relationships and deal openly with all key stakeholders, considering the needs of all stakeholders and influence decisions which, in the long term, are positive for customers and clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Ensure that end-to-end view is established and that all key requirements are captured. Support and or produce the definition of clear functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc.).
- Create Architecture Diagrams to the lowest level of details
- Support Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and enhancement of current system.
- Support test planning and design
- Support the deployment activity as per the processes defined
- Ensure all the prerequisites are met prior to initiating any deployment tasks. Execute rollback procedures, if required
- Troubleshoot incidents during deployment
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.