Who you’ll be working with
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
The Application Development & Maintenance practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Finanical Services, with a headcount of 6000+ servicing 500+ clients globally.
In the UK, ADM comprises the following disciplines:
- Java development
- Mainframe development
- Managed services
- Microsoft development
- Project/programme management
- Solution architecture
ADM is the primary home for delivery focused individuals, and as such we have established a number of partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, Sun and Oracle – to name but a few – with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the financial services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees, whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of a solution architecture team, typically within/associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, global teams to deliver strategic business, information & technology service architecture development
- Supporting business development activities in the way of pre-sales, shaping and designing solution architectures for proposals
What you’ll bring
- Experience in design & delivery of a variety of solution architecture led solutions e.g. SOA, cloud, mobile etc in a DevOps environment, along with a demonstrable working knowledge of DevOps technologies
- Creativity and resilience in the face of change, obstacles and adversity
- An outcome-oriented approach to architecture-enabled value creation
- A broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques, and ability to communicate new technology developments
- Good financial services knowledge/experience, with consulting experience an added advantage
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.