Capgemini Hungary is looking for Solution Architects under the following conditions:
- Prepare application and technical architecture solution designs in complex IT environments.
- Provide data for business benefit and value proposition analysis, identifying architecture alternatives and comparing their costs and benefits.
- Ensuring good and efficient coordination with other domain architects in order to define the best architectural solution.
- Ensuring conformity of the designed solutions to architectural standards, rules and roadmap of a certain environment. Supervise implementation and delivery of the designed solution.
- Proactively support project management to assess risks, reduce the time and cost of implementation.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of architecture vision and roadmap.
- Following up the general trends in terms of sector specific architectures & technologies and identifying opportunities/solutions to enforce the agility of the architecture and to enable quick adjustments to future requirements.
- Support sales activities with concept and proposal preparation.
- Good knowledge of bank sector in several of the following domains: card management, account management, front-ends, payment transactions handling, nostro, fraud, treasury, all Hungarian relevant constraints like cash pool and collection and fraud.
- Several years’ experience in complex process/flow design like: how to sync different balances in several systems without any loss and how to minimize for example double spending or inconsistent stages.
- In the domain of payments GIRO, VIBER, SWIFT, SEPA knowledge.
- Knowledge of core banking systems (like Equation, Zeus, TMS, Base24, etc.
- University/college degree in information/computer science or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in working as solution architect in the financial sector.
- Solid experience in understanding business requirements in the financial sector and mapping them into defined deliverables, developing technical requirements, solution architecture design, work breakdown of projects, project schedule.
- Good moderation and conflict resolution skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with architecture standards and frameworks (like Frameworx, BIAN TOGAF, IAF, etc.), and with architecture tools (Enterpise Architect, Aris, etc.).
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.