Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
The focus of your role
In this role, you’ll be part of our cards & payments practice, helping to deliver payments transformation programmes, including multi-country implementation of leading payments products for large banks.
What you’ll do
- Create technology solutions, architectural visions, proofs of feasibility and solutions impacts assessments
- Define and drive architecture vision and systems strategy
- Add clarity to business requirements, challenge business requirements to ensure high quality candidate solutions are created
- Think outside of the box to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives
- Provide thought leadership and drive technology innovation.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in solution design/architecture, creating end-to-end solutions including software/application architecture and integration, and an understanding of API architecture
- Competence in the execution of substantial IT delivery programmes from inception through delivery
- Experience of migrating architecture to cloud-based solutions
- Cards & payments domain knowledge – specifically issuing or acquiring
- Appreciation of cards & payments industry global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.