Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organization that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
Banking and Capital Markets Transformation practice is dedicated for Financial Services consulting within Capgemini, with a headcount of 300+ servicing multiple financial services clients globally. BCM is dedicated practice for Financial Services involved in domain consulting and identifying banking trends for skill and solution development, create domain specific thought leadership. This practice is responsible for doing transformation projects ranging from multi country business & technology transformation, building target operating models to enhancements in current platforms. Our consulting practice of 300+ are involved in critical projects in various domains from lending , risk , architecture and treasury to payment hubs and trade finance. We have also been involved in multi bank tech mergers of Indian PSU.
The focus of your role
Given our diverse skillset, BCMT is involved in all aspects of client work within the financial services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees, whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
What you’ll do
- Lead and support production of architectural visions and end-to-end designs for Financial products like Cards
- Support and drive impact assessment
- Lead Projects and define governance as per the agreed architectural standards and strategy
- Peer relationship management with CTO and other Transaction Cycle architects
- Designing solutions to replace our legacy administration portal
- Working with stakeholders and SMEs to understand the solution requirements business rules and constraints
- Evaluating and presenting alternative solution options and technologies
- Translating technical concepts to a broad audience to support understanding and decision making
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to clients standards, technology strategy and technical governance
- Acting as the accountable design authority during delivery making or guiding decisions
- Ensuring that delivered solutions are consistent with the design
- Executing experiments through prototypes and POCs
- Supporting the design and implementation of the Architectural runway
- Providing impact assessments and high level estimates for proposed solutions
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years as a solution designer including experience with front end development frameworks and front end development patterns
- Hand on experience on AV / AO for Application integration, cards acquiring and issuance
- Understanding of business applications, API design and development architecture, including RAML, SOAP Restful XML JSON etc.
- Exposure to Service Orientated Architecture design principles, service definition and web services implementation including external exposure of API components
- Previous experience in designing and building micro front end portal applications. Experience with Micro frontends and single page applications
- Knowledge of architectural patterns including the strangler pattern
- Experience creating commercially viable solutions in a regulated environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to design scalable performant secure resilient highly available solutions
- Knowledge of current technology including cloud platforms open source automation as a service architecture stream processing and container platforms
- Knowledge of best practices frameworks and design patterns including data management
- Experienced in stakeholder management. Ability to support and deliver RFPs across multiple domains
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mind-set, result oriented
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of automated delivery pipelines including CI CT CD
- Awareness of test automation platforms frameworks and tools
- Appreciation of infrastructure patterns networking and virtualization
- Experience with Oracle and knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with source code management packaging and build tools
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.