We are looking for a Solution Architect Backbase
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Building and integrating the customer Backbase front end layer
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical teams to recommend solutions to improve it
- Guaranteeing the coherence of the platform on all customer Backbase projects
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually monitoring impacts of the Backbase framework evolution
- Informing various stakeholders about any complications with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the technical impact of business choices
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
What we expect from you
- Expert level command in designing and securing a banking application with Backbase and experience in Widget Collection 3
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Good knowledge of Backbase 6
- In-depth knowledge of Microservice architecture , Gateway , Registry , Spring security
- In-depth understanding of coding languages (Java , Spring ,Spring Boot , Angular 6, Typescript, API rest…)
- Good Exposure to code review and optimization Tools like Sonar, TSLINT and FindBugs
- Kerberos implementation experience is an advantage
- Expert level command on development and bug reporting tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Maven, Ant, GitHub, Log4j, Jira, Bugzilla
- Ability to design project from sketch, to technically lead projects, to work within tight deadlines
- Good team player, reliable and resilient
- Efficient communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!