Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in architecture and implementations of enterprise-scale Unified Communication and Collaboration platforms and connected office technologies (in shared areas: conference rooms, huddle spaces, hot desks, collaboration areas)
- Audio-Video knowledge (minimum 5 years of experience as a Planner)
- Experience in creating end-to-end vertical solutions, high-level and low-level design plans for an overall logical and technical customer IT architecture
- Familiar with display/monitor/touchscreen/projection and videowall technologies
- Familiar with Crestron/Extron/Lightware systems and corresponding technologies/room setups
- Familiar with wireless presentation technology, Digital Signage technology
- Experience in developing and maintaining High-Level and Low-Level Design plans for offerings and individual bids
- Technology interoperability in conjunction of various manufacturers
- Technical knowledge of Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions (e.g. MS Teams with MS Teams Rooms, Cisco Videoconferencing devices/solutions) and supporting hardware (e.g. Poly, Lenovo, Logitech, Crestron, Microsoft, Cisco, Lightware, Extron),
- Experience in bid responses or sales presentation (both remotely and on client premises)
- Awareness of emerging market trends and technologies
- Strong presentation and verbal skills
- Senior stakeholder management, business partnering skills
- Profound knowledge in holding presentations and explaining them to a non -technical audience
- Profound knowledge and expertise in drawing of line-schematics
- Ability to work in complex and fast paced environment
- Ability to anticipate client needs
- Ability to consult within given standardization and to extend these boundaries when needed
- Ability to create trustful relationships and communicate with various stakeholders
- Ability to create ideas on green and brown field AV- and CRE-projects
- Ability to shape concepts
- Ability to manage/drive projects
- Ability to drive client meetings (move topics and people in right direction)
- Ability to orchestrate international teams (client & 3rd party integrators)
- Fluent in English / written/spoken
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- IoT experience, building automation technologies, interoperability and sensor solutions
- Knowledge of Zoom Rooms and Google Meet Rooms
- AVIXA CTS-D (Designer)
What duties will help you to grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Connected Office solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Develop and maintain a high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical customer IT architecture for the offerings and individual bids
- Work with teams of experts to create end2end solutions
What your development path can look like?
Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
Design and implementation, hands-on experience
Technical specialization / External certifications
Build the strong competency centres
Excellent quality of delivery
Build the portfolio of successful projects, references, and credentials
- Lead Architect
Leading the technical streams in the projects,
Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Principal Architect
Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
Internal and global portfolio development
Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).