Be empowered to guide leading global clients on a technological journey and build your subject matter expertise!
As a Solution Architect at Capgemini, you’ll build a consistent, scalable and intuitive user experience that will help global brands meet their strategic and operational targets. It’ll be down to you to cut through the hype and gain an insider’s view of how the latest technologies can make a real-world difference for companies of all sizes.
You’ll be working on a variety of business-critical projects for a diverse range of clients. We’ll expect you to:
• Understand the customer’s point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their needs.
• Design and implement solutions based on Java and Microsoft technologies.
• Work effectively in scrum teams with Agile methodologies.
We’re looking for outstanding Solution Architects who can bring:
• An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
• Experience of production delivery and an interest in modern frameworks and technologies.
• A detailed knowledge of enterprise back-end solutions.
• A solid understanding of front-end development.
• A degree-level education (or equivalent) and eligibility to work in Sweden.
• English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
• Previous consulting experience.
• Experience of working in the automotive industry.
• Experience in CMS, CRM, E-commerce platforms, e.g. Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe, Hybris, Salesforce
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please get in touch with us,
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com