Be empowered to guide leading global clients on a technological journey and build your subject matter expertise!
As a Solution Architect at Capgemini, you’ll build a consistent, scalable and intuitive user experience that will help global brands meet their strategic and operational targets. It’ll be down to you to cut through the hype and gain an insider’s view of how the latest technologies can make a real-world difference for companies of all sizes.
You’ll be working on a variety of business-critical projects for a diverse range of clients. We’ll expect you to:
- Understand the customer’s point of view and design innovative technical solutions to meet their needs.
- Design and implement solutions based on Java and Microsoft technologies.
- Work effectively in scrum teams with Agile methodologies.
We’re looking for outstanding Solution Architects who can bring:
- An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology
- Experience of production delivery and an interest in modern frameworks and technologies.
- A detailed knowledge of enterprise back-end solutions.
- A solid understanding of front-end development.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) and eligibility to work in Sweden.
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry.
- Experience in CMS, CRM, E-commerce platforms, e.g. Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe, Hybris, Salesforce
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please get in touch with us,
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.