Focus of the role:
Capgemini Financial Services is looking to hire a Solution Architect, who can join our Application Development and Maintanence practice and work on an initial engagement with a high profile client, working on their complex digital on boarding platform. This platform involves touchpoints with multiple internal and third party hosted systems platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Steer technical design deliveries within the program scope ensuring quality timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with Chief Technology Architecture group to develop understanding of architecture technology roadmap.
- Ensure technical roadmap are supported through the right design decisions in the portfolio.
- Detail out enterprise architecture into solution design.
- Design application architecture environment setup integration with Devtools Middleware 3rd party applications interfaces embed configuration controls within services.
- Ensure design caters to business operational requirements non-functional requirements and service quality requirements.
- Responsible for design governance and getting design reviewed approved.
- Create and maintaining high quality documentation of technical assets aligned to customer journeys.
- Provide technical stewardship to multiple feature teams in creating low level design code review development automation deployment consultancy etc.
- Bring innovation and industry best practices in creating optimized development strategy.
- Collaborate with CTO to define project architecture and solution design.
What you’ll bring:
- Has proven track record of working as a solution designer and or architect role.
- Sound knowledge of interfaces, APIs, Microservices, architecture and communication patterns.
- Sound knowledge of object oriented programming and various design patterns such as event driven domain driven etc.
- Previous design development experience using Microsoft technologies such as .Net, C#, Web API, WCF, Microservices or Java, J2EE, event bus middleware platforms, CI CD platforms, tools such as Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good understanding of infrastructure and platform as a services including middleware technologies data centre concepts network firewalls authentication mechanisms etc.
- Knowledge of one or more messaging platforms such as IBM, MQ, RabbitMQ, Apache MQ. Apache Kafka etc.
- Is capable of effective stakeholder management across program management engineering teams business operations teams and support functions
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.