New York City, NY
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze requirements and identify candidate Web
services for ESB orchestration.
• Create various design documents for services such
as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs
in Non functional requirements. • Create Integration Design, Security Design
for the services.
• Design WSDLs and REST interface for the candidate
services to be deployed in ESB.
• Produce technical specification for development
and integration requirements.
• Lead a team of developers for deliverables based
on project timelines.
• Provide guidance to Development, UAT and implementation
• Participate in design, documentation, development,
delivery and training efforts.
• Participate in, and lead when needed, project
meetings with the customer.
• Participate in internal projects as required.
• Participate in process flow analysis and process
redesign along with the Project Manager, Account Executive, PMO and Business
• Status reporting to higher management and customer
• 10 to 12 years with the last 5+ years spent on
leading highly skilled technical team Skills:
* Expertise on SOA Orchestration, WebServices
(SOAP/REST), Security Protocols (using LDAP/ADFS), ESB Configuration,
Transformations and JSON based Messaging.
• Experience on an industry standard ESB and Middleware:
IIB (IBM) / Websphere Message Broker (WMB) /Websphere MQ/ MRG (Red Hat)
• Strong knowledge of integration patterns specially
in integrating Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external
partners using an ESB.
• Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current
trends in the industry.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design
methodologies and design patterns
• Excellent understanding of the entire Software
Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development,
test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
• Knowledge in web-based systems architecture,
service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as
experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business
and financial constraints.
• Experience in being part of global delivery team
with onsite/offshore model and coordination with support teams for deployment
and issue handling.
• Experience with code build tools such as Maven,
Ant or Git hub.
• Functional Experience in Financial Services,
either of Insurance (Health/Life), Capital Markets, or Banking.
• Experience in production of project estimates,
design documents, and project plans.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services
and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all
employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special
disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link
for more information on your rights as an Applicant :http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law