About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: NYC, NY
Role: Solution Architect
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze requirements and identify candidate Web services for ESB orchestration.
· Create various design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non functional requirements.
· Create Integration Design, Security Design for the services.
· Design WSDLs and REST interface for the candidate services to be deployed in ESB.
· Produce technical specification for development and integration requirements.
· Lead a team of developers for deliverables based on project timelines.
· Provide guidance to Development, UAT and implementation efforts.
· Participate in design, documentation, development, delivery and training efforts.
· Participate in, and lead when needed, project meetings with the customer.
· Participate in internal projects as required.
· Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager, Account Executive, PMO and Business Solution SME.
· Status reporting to higher management and customer leadership.
Basic Technical Requirements
· 10+ Years of experience in Java/ J2EE application development and integration services such as message bus.
· Minimum 2+ years of expertise with Kafka Experience implementing service-oriented (SOA) architectures and web services
· Hands on Knowledge with Spring frameworks is preferable
· Event driven architecture leveraging high throughput, real-time stream processing tools including Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic Search etc
· Experience with latest architectures such as Micro Services and Cloud services Proven ability to lead engineering teams and provide architectural recommendations and guidance Engineering and Implementing enterprise level software applications
· Providing front end architectural direction to department teams
· Strong analytical ability and focused attention to detail Experience working in a team environment, preferably an agile/scrum team Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong desire to learn new things
· Experience with Microsoft Project Plan or similar planning tool
· Experience with Agile development methodology.
· Experience with Cloud Computing
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law