- Review or produce high and low level design for new integration services and related infrastructure. (Like for XBill or SFTP migration);
- Technical end-to-end delivery of onboarding solutions with medium to special complexity;
- Technical management of internal development and service implementation for the CFS platform.
- Broad general knowledge of integration and infrastructure (protocols, networks, data-centre infrastructure);
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with different and file transfer technologies and protocols (X.400, Connect:Direct, OFTP, OFTP2, Email-Integration, SAPAle, SAP RFC, ebXML, AS2 (BIS Link), SFTP);
- Thorough understanding of EDI/B2B processes, SAP integration, format conversion;
- Knowledge of Telco local market business and invoicing processes (Mobile Number Portability, Hardware-, Mobile-, FixNet Invoicing);
- Advanced, hands-on experience with file transfer tools (Axway TradeSyncIntegrationManager, Seeburger Business Integration Suite, IBM Connect:Direct , ftp/sftp/ftps, rsync), applications (webMethods Integration Server , TIBCO Messaging) and various operating systems (unix flavors HPUX, AIX, Solaris, and different distributions of Linux) and windows (servers and desktops);
- Specific experience with Axway TradeSyncIntegrationManager, Seeburger Business Integration Suite;
- Proficiency in tools used in delivery (ServiceNow, PPM, Remedy ITSM, Jira, Confluence, Teamwire etc.);
- High skill of service implementation and troubleshooting of integration services within the CFS area;
- Specific knowledge of integration and infrastructure in regards of the future CFS/SEEBURGER cloud and Geo Resiliency solution for CFS;
- Broad knowledge of integration and infrastructure of PaaS for the future CFS solution. Which based on the Gartner definition;
- Knowledge to support and review PEN tests with the different security departments (Cyber and Global).