Solidworks – Consultant – Pune
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Experience In New Product Development in domains like Industrial Automation, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices and Automotive.
- Experience in Sheet Metal, Plastic, Casting Component Design and manufacturing, Machining Parts.
- Should Be Able To Perform Basic Theoretical Calculations
- Thorough Understanding Of GD&T, Tolerance Analysis
- Expertise In 3D Modeling, Assembly & 2D Drawings Using SolidWORKS 14,15., 16….
- Good Understanding Of Manufacturing Processes and experience in Vendor management activities.
- Experience/Knowledge Of Product testing and Standards Preferable
- Knowledge Of Engineering tools DFMA/DFMEA/DOE
- Ability Of Working Individual Or In A Team/Cross Functional Teams
- Good Understanding Of Project Management
Specially looking for the candidates who have worked on Medical devices/ Medical diagnostic equipment domain/ Power transmission, Motors, Gears in Automotive domain.
Also The products that involve rotating equipments.
Good understanding of manufacturing process, machining, GD&T.
Experience – 2 – 4 years.
Job Location: Pune
Moitreyee SarkarApply now