The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Purpose of this Role is to Develop, Test & Support credit bureau related business functionalities such as building credit reports, generating credit alerts, generating credit scores, performing individual verification check based on user requests in Dynamics CRM platform & Application services.Additionally: Extracting business reports, Taking care of end-to-end deployments. In order to support this application platform and its services, one should have minimum 8 to 10 years of experience on the following key technologies: MS Dynamics CRM, Java Scripting, C#.Net, SSRS, SSIS, Dot net, WCF, SQL
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements by defining strategy, objectives, scope of functionalities
- Transforming business requirement into application functionality on MS Dynamics CRM platform
- Developing & Debugging Web application, Windows and Console Application
- Developing application integration with WCF services
- Preparing SAOP XML requests
- Developing SSIS packages & SSRS Reports
- Carrying out Software Testing
- Deploying the workflows, Plugins and libraries
- Writing queries to extract financial data based on business demand
- Guiding MS CRM functionalities specific to Sales and Service teams
- Handling Production support via Service now tool
- Working on SDLC tracking tool JIRA with agile methodology
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- A dynamic technocrat with hands-on experience in designing, developing and testing Enterprise-wide applications with a minimum 8 to 10 years experience in developing, testing and deploying client-Server based application
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM (Workflows, Plugins)
- Experience in Java Scripting
- Experience in Dot net technologies such as C#.Net, WCF
- Preparing SAOP XML requests
- Experience in SSRS reporting technology
- Experience in Migration tools like SSIS
- Experience in SQL DML queries, stored proc, views & Triggers
- Strong experience of web host such as IIS
- Strong knowledge of Finance domain
- Strong knowledge of Sales and Service modules
- Experience in ITIL Process
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.