With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Understands the Design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of SFDC tools and leads development activities
• Knowledge of SFDC architecture
• Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
• Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for SFDC
• Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of insurance industry and processes/tools
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
• Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
• Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as commercial, auto insurance etc.
• Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
• Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
• Committed to continuous learning and development
• Customer service orientation.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
• Consistently meets deadlines
• Adaptable to frequent change
• Participates and leads effectively in a team environment
• Decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
• Strong presentation/public speaking skills
• Naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
• Leading without line authority – must be able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
Experience and Skills:
• Salesforce.com Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience
• Exposure to Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.