Are you our next colleague?
We are looking for senior java, kotlin, go, node .js software engineers to join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in building RESTful HATEOAS services that scale. You will build services which are used by many applications at our client and will have a great impact on their business.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate high-performant and high-quality services that serve users in a DevOps manner.
- You will contribute to the squad responsibilities including quality assurance, requirements management, backlog grooming, planning and estimation, support onboarding of new API consumers, refactoring, decommissioning, experimentation, defect correction, supporting existing consumers, troubleshoot incidents in test and production environments.
Who you are:
- You know how to write distributed, high-volume services in all or some of these languages: Java, kotlin, go, node.js You know how to develop services with event streaming platform for data-driven apps preferably with Kafka
- You know how to write REST level 3 APIs.
- You are experienced with deploying and operating containers.
- You are experienced with designing microservices.
- You are experienced with writing integration tests.
- Deploying code multiple times a day using automated pipelines feels natural to you.
- You are excited about building and exposing beautiful and easy to use APIs.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, maintaining and operating APIs and back-end services for our client that will improve their business. Your contributions will make a difference and be noticed.
- You will be part of a team that is taking lead in our client new ways of developing and running services.
- You will be part of a team that is taking lead in our clients journey towards Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- Flexible working environment and schedule.
- We have a learning and development focused environment with emphasis on knowledge sharing, learning and technical discussions.
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Elin Åberg at email@example.com.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want.