A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Fort Mills, SC
- We are looking for a DevOps Lead with 12+ years of work experience in IT.
- 7-8 years of experience in .Net development.
- Strong experience in PowerShell Bash scripting.
- 3 5 years of experience in DevOps tool like Jenkins, Teamcity ,Octopus
- Creating automation tools with scripts Macros VB scripting Net
- Does not require extensive Net knowledge we can train if required Experience in supporting and troubleshooting CI CD pipeline with build automation unit tests and deployment
- Hands on experience to troubleshoot the issues on windows and RHEL platform
- Working knowledge of AWS and AZURE Deploying applications on prem and cloud
- Cloud certification preferable AWS or Azure Good to have understanding of F5 ping and DataPower
- Knowledge of Ansible terraform
- Good communication skills and able to interact with senior team members
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-