With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Guidewire Configuration Developer
Location: Woodland Hills,CA
Full time role
- Hands experience along with robust understanding of PolicyCenter DataModel
- Hands on experience in GW Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Product Model development)
- Experience effectively using Design Patterns
- Guidewire Configuration/ Integration certification preferred.-
- Intermediate skills associated with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with issue and tracking software such as Jira or Rally.
- Experience executing in Agile life cycle. Understand the interface requirements and configuration architecture
- Create Design Document for the integration.
- Configure the application points as per specification using Guidewire.
- Perform code review, and shake down test and deliver.
- Should have Experience in Performing Guidewire configuration/rule changes- Good analytical and business requirements analysis skills.