With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 4-5 years’ experience in credit card domain
- Experience in the area of to product setup like interest rates, fees, terms& conditions etc
- Must be able to translate product definition to set up parameters for the cards product
- Require strong Analytical skills, Business Analyst who interfaces between with business users and IT for collaboration on reporting requirements, support, application improvements and project.
- Experience working in collaborative environments and with Agile methodologies/SDLC. conducting requirement analysis, functional & detail design documents along with technical specs for business rules.
- Strong experience in conducting requirement analysis, functional & detail design documents along with technical specs for business rules.
- Ability to perform data analysis across source systems, and make recommendations on Data sourcing strategies.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Quality Issue Analysis and experience in SQL. Influence the design of data quality standards and governance processes.
- Develop and document Business use cases, including detailed specifications and provide guidance to the testing and development teams.
- Experience with large projects, handling clients and leading offshore teams.
- Customer focused and work well in a team environment
- Proactive and self-managed to achieve deliverables.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects & prioritize correctly
- This person must have the ability to work well with cross border technical team members.