With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Informatica with GW Exp
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 7+ years hands experience in implementing end to end Informatica Power Center based ETL solutions
- Knowledge of Guidewire Claim Center data, its data model, data acquisition and data conversion
- Knowledge of Siebel CRM data source is big advantage.
- Strong database skills ( Oracle)
- Strong communication & documentation skills
- Ability to liaise with client managers, SMEs, architects and business analysts
- Ability to understand ETL requirements, come up with estimates, design etc.
- Hands on SQL, PL/SQL. Ability to write complex SQL.
- Exposure to ETL performance tuning
- Good to have Knowledge of Autosys Scheduler
- Good to have prior onsite experience using team of Informatica developers working from offshore location
- Should have experience supporting integration test, UAT, production deployment, smoke test.
- Supports offshore team members to ensure prompt delivery from offshore.