Azure admin// 2 to 9 yrs// Pune & Hyderabad
Walk-in Interview – Azure Admin – Capgemini Hyderabad/Pune on 17th November 2018 (Saturday)
We would be conducting interviews for Azure Admin Opportunities @ Capgemini.
We would be conducting interviews on below dates 17th November 2018 (Saturday)
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original or Photo Copy and 2 passport sized photograph while coming for the interview.
Candidates with no Government Approved Photo ID Original or Photo Copy and 2 passport sized photograph will not be allowed to give interviews.
Azure Engineer – platform.
This role requires hands on ability creating ARM templates, Runbooks, schedule Azure backups. Ability to create PowerShell scripts for various functions. Ability to support internal and external users. Virtual Machine templating images and configuration templates. Will work closely with Engineer Lead to develop new tools to facilitate smooth provisioning and onboarding of various company teams building APIs in the Azure platform.
Good to Have
- Azure engineers with experience in Shell Scripting , Powershell
- VSTS / TFS experience
- Infra Automation using ARM templates , Terraform etc.
- Have in depth knowledge of Azure PaaS services
- Azure Certification 70-532/533/535 desirable
- Hands on knowledge on Jenkins , Ansible will be a plus.
- Cloud Platform Engineers who are good in Microsoft Azure.
- The tools are expected to be in on-premises and in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Azure Platform Engineer Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT (Linux, Windows) and at least 1 year with Azure Cloud
- Excellent scripting skills (Azure CLI, Powershell, JSON, YAML
To grab this golden opportunity we invite you to walk-in at the below mentioned location:
Job Location – Hyderabad, Pune
Experience: 2 to 9 years
Contact Person: – Nitesh Singh(Hyderabad) / Vikram( Pune)
Interview Date: 17th November 2018 (Saturday)
Timing: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Drive Location –
Capgemini Technology services India Limited
Plot No 1, IT Park,
Gachibowli Hyderabad- 500032
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd, No.14, Phase III,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Village M
Taluka, Mulshi, Haveli, Hinjewadi,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Documents to carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Printout of this email
- 2 Passport size photograph
- Government Approved Photo ID Original & Photo Copy
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
- Pay slips of last 3 months
Thanks & Regards,
contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org