With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Java Developer
Location: Bloomington, IL
Full time role
- The resource will be a Full stack web developer Java, J2EE, Test Automation (BDD, Selenium, other comparable automation tool experience).
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Claims app experience. Need the person to be a fast learner and with good communication skills.
- Should be able to interact with different areas to gather requirements.
Experienced in Agile methodology and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.;
– Additional Qualifications: Spring Framework (including Spring Tool Suite), Java, J2EE, Web Development, SQL