With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Data Analyst with PLSQL
Location: Hartford, CT
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Over 3-6 years of experience in Information Technology with a strong back ground in Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Testing, and Implementing of Data Warehouse development in financial domain.
- Over 2+years of experience in PL/SQL.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
- IT experience in design, analysis, development, documentation, coding, and implementation including Databases, Data Warehouse, ETL Design, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server databases
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL; ability to write and understand Procedures, Functions, troubleshoot and performance tune procedures
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, performing detailed analysis, collecting requirement, coding and unit testing, integration and system testing.
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Experience in data integration of various data sources from Databases like MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server and formats like flat-files, CSV files and XML files.
- Experience writing shell scripts on UNIX platforms.
- Extensively worked in ETL process consisting of Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Cleansing, Data Transformations, Integration, Migration, Data import/Export, Mapping, Conversion.
- Strong Knowledge in Relational Database Concepts, Entity Relation Diagrams, Normalization and De normalization Concepts.
- Expertise in building Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW), Operational Data Store (ODS), Data Marts
- Experience in the concepts of building Fact Tables, Dimensional Tables, handling Slowly Changing Dimensions and Surrogate Keys.
- Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange experience is a plus.