With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Business Analyst / Data Analyst
Location: Ft Wayne, IN
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to gather, analyze, document and validate the data needs.
- Responsible for collecting and disseminating information, as it relates to the identification, definition and documentation of data as it is produced in the system and identifying the required data to propagate out of the systems.
- Should be accomplished in the creation of data flow diagrams at the process of business entity level, converting the business entities into technical entities.
- Experience with working with business users, Information Architect, Data Architect and Data Modeler.
- Should able to create mapping data documenting the flow of data from the sources system to the target system and capture the technical and business transformation rules.
- This role required experience with Enterprise data warehouse, Information management.
- Insurance Industry knowledge is a plus
Skill, Experience & General information required:
- Deep understanding of data warehousing, operational data stores, reporting databases and Information management concepts.
- Experience in creating, data mapping documents.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases, SQL is required
- Implementation experience in Data warehousing, Reporting databases.
- Understanding of tools like Informatica, Tableau is a huge plus.
- Basic mastery of Microsoft Office Automation tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint required