Experience: 4+ – 6+ years
The role forms part of the Front Arena application development and support team.
Develop and deliver technology solutions relating to Front Arena trading application for Front, Middle and Back office user groups, and provide post-implementation production operational support.
1. Deliver dependable technology solutions for Credit Trading and Credit Derivative/Structure business in areas of product distribution, pricing, trade interfaces, position-keeping, trade operation, risk and valuation control.
2. Provide Level 2 support on Front Arena application system
Job Duties & Responsbilities
1. Deliver application enhancements and reports using Agile and modern delivery toolset to enable business needs, technology strategy and improve operational efficiency
2. Work closely, and communicate effectively, with business users as well as software vendors on solution delivery and issue resolution
3. Provide effective functional and technical support for Front Arena application – ensure issues are appropriately documented, tracked, addressed and resolved in a timely manner
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
2. A team player with 5 years of working experience
4. Competent in SQL and GIT
5. Keen interest in Financial Products, Open-Source stack, Agile and Continuous Delivery
6. Experience in Level 2 support for a financial application will be an advantage"