With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Senior Applications Consultant
Type: Full time
Location: New Jersey City
- Experience in Test Planning Strategy Schedule Execution and Defect Management
- Good knowledge of SFDC required to define and execute testing with SFDC based applications
- Strong hands on QA experience in Manual Automation testing
- Performs hand on testing
- Performs exploratory testing
- Debrief test sessions with offshore
- Oversees implementation of defect fixes Exposure to Agile DevOps based development
- Must have around 7-10 years of hands on development experience in Financial Banking domain
- Good Communication Interpersonal and Documentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.