- Designs builds and maintains APIs in a cloud based micro services architecture.
- Re-platforms existing applications to API cloud and micro services architecture with minimal impact to consuming applications
- Provides senior level expertise in an initiative to build or re platform select business services as APIs for internal and external consumption.
- Defines the bounded context for conceptual API models.
- Writes specifications for APIs.
- Provides leadership and guidance to technical team on developing solutions that integrate with existing IT systems and satisfies business needs.
- Develops automated tests for functional performance and security testing using TDD methodology.
- Implements instrumentation for monitoring product health business metrics and consumption patterns.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with IT policies and procedures productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Experience or willing to learn if hired AWS specific service examples o Lambda o CloudFront o ECS Fargate.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.