With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Sr SalesForce Admin
Location: Irvin CA
Job DescriptionCertified Salesforce.com Administrator with 5 years experience performing Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration
• Apetite to learn Heroku and perform Heroku administration
• Having a strong understanding of all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications
• Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes. Build and manage dashboards, views, reports in Salesforce standard and custom objects. Develop workflows to automate manual processes
• Provides a broad range of Salesforce system support including security, business rules, defining functionality, deployment and troubleshooting to meet ongoing needs of the business
• Create and manage changes/upgrades to Salesforce.
• Maintain system, security and integrity
• Knowledge of Lightning components
• Document best practices and operational procedures
• Provide day-to-day end-user support
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mentor junior staff in best practices