With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Sr SalesForce Service Cloud Developer
Location: Charlotte NC
Job DescriptionOffers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and technical implementation strategy
• Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration
• Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
• Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise, estimates development effort.
• Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments
• Architects creative solutions that solve our client’s business and technical problems
• Leads and facilitates project discovery to define technical requirements
• Develops data integration and deployment strategies
• Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning
• Manages and mentors junior team members
• Works with clients to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships
• 5 years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation, including 3 years hands-on experience with Salesforce
• Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
• Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration
• Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce Story lines as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
• Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required. Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certification will be required but are not a pre requisite for the role.
• Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies