- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job Title: Software Developer
- Creating complex secure SpringBoot microservices architecture for EBC APDM application with consultation of infrastructure / Openshift Devops team.
- Confer with HIG Architecture Group, Application Tech Leads, and Applications teams and provide architectural solutions for EBC APDM project.
- Design the secure SpringBoot applications using Red Hat Openshift technology to meet business requirement and optimizing operational efficiency in adherence in HIG standards.
- Author high level and detailed technical design documentations that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made by Architecture Group. Participate in discussions to define goals and objective of Agent Portal Digital Modernization (APDM).
- Develop complex secure SpringBoot REST API applications and assist in developing and implementing a technical strategy for EBC-APDM Program.
- Create roadmap for software solution implementations with strong technical contextual and strategy consulting.
- Providing technical solutions to securing software services and migrating from legacy EBC application to Red Hat Openshift based microservices Cloud Architecture.
- Modify or enhance existing applications to fix memory leaks, correct errors or etc.
- Analyze the existing legacy EBC code and functional implementation to Re-Design these features for EBC-APDM with modern technology to improve performance and reduce operational cost / efficiency.
- Utilize specialized DevOps tools & programs like Jenkins, GitHub, SONAR, Maven to develop complex enterprise applications, confer with IT resources and design technical solution to satisfy all business requirements.
- Developing application with Microservices based Service Oriented Architecture using SpringBoot, REST API and Red Hat Openshift Cloud Platform for high availability, high scalability and better performance.
- Analyze database performance and tuning the database for better performance.
- Design & Create Complex Database Structure for EBC-APDM within application capabilities.
- Assist with operations, coordinate execution of User Acceptance Testing and providing solutions for automation testing.
- Creating best practices for securing coding and technology migrations.
- Resolve technical issues and perform comprehensive reviews at various stages of the project to identify and minimize technical deviations from business requirements and EBC_APDM Design Guidelines.