With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Duck Creek Developer
Full time role
• Develop solutions for Duck Creek commercial lines Policy Admin requirements
• Resolve production issues, support incident resolution.
• Strong analytical skills
• Defect support and deployment support
• Active participation in a collaborative agile work environment
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or similar degree
• 2-4 years of development experience in Duck Creek technologies
• Well versed with software quality processes and different phases of software development life cycle like software solution coding, debugging and unit testing.
• Experience in Insurance domain (Commercial Line, Personal Line and Specialty Line).
• Well Versed in Duck Creek technologies (Example Server, Express, TransACT, User Admin, Forms Engine etc.)
• Good knowledge of C# .Net and SQL Server DB.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with functional teams, leadership and external teams