With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Java Developer
Location: Bloomington, IL
Full time role
This developer will be working in Claims DevOps Enbalement team and will be responsible for setting up ECS pipeline and enabling other Claims Product team to deliver iteratively through CI/CD pipeline. Looking for a level 3 strong developer with inovative thinking, very stromng technically and a fast leaner. Key skills needed for the candidate are listed below.
1. Extensive experience with delivery of software from local workstation to production with high quality and at faster pace.
2. Automation Experience with Build/deployment, Software Configuration/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/ related tasks in an Java Environments.
3. Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (Maven), CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab-CI etc.)
4. Experience in automating manual processes using Python, Ruby, Unix Shell (bash, ksh), perl, etc.
5. Experience with multiple database technologies DB2, PostgreSQL, etc
6. Experience with Design/Implementation of Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, etc.
7. Deploying and automating JavaEE applications in multiple platforms like Technical Platform, Standard Platform etc.
8. Experience in Performance Testing/Tuning/Monitoring, maximizing system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
9. Experience with monitoring Application/Infrastructure Performance, and availability.
10. Working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and Production Ops teams to make sure Product Releases on-time with quality.
11. Strong desire to learn Dockers, containers and other emerging infrastructure tools and technologies.
12. Experience in Agile Methodologies and processes.
13. Strong Automation, problem-solving skills, and ability to follow through to completion.
14. Strong verbal/written communication skills.