A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Senior JAVA Spring Boot Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US NC Charlotte
- Strong experience in Java Spring Boot Spring Cloud framework.
- Good understanding of OOPS Twelve Factor Application Design principles architecture styles and APIs WCF Web API Rest API.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and tools for Dev Ops and CI CD pipeline.
- Experience in memory data cache.
- Good communication and experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience in any of the Integration platforms such as Spring Integration Apache Camel IIB.
- Experience in any of the API management platforms such as APIGEE IBM Data Power.
- Experience in developing Medium to large size batch processes in Java and Java framework Spring batch SCDF.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-