Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to hire a strong Full Stack developer, with a Java background who can work well within a global team environment. They should be able to work on Angular 7 – Dynamic Forms, Validators, Routers, Bootstrap , Java 8 – Spring boot framework, REST services, rich analytics.
- Create innovative solutions that provide the best user experience
- Work closely with internal Development team and Project Manager in Agile delivery model with Continuous Integration framework for testing and deployment
- Deliver projects in fast-paced environment and work with different technology and business groups to produce quality and timely solutions.
- Adhere to firm’s standard control and release process.
- Hands on experience in Angular JS (3+ years) development.
- Strong web front end development skills (HTML5/CSS3)
- Experience in developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices, Creating Wireframes
- Experience in using Bootstrap framework for layout
- Experience developing single page web applications supported by separate REST APIs
- Experience in Android and iOS development is a big plus
- Experience of Front end unit testing and debugging a plus
- Graphic and visual design experience is a plus
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.