FULL STACK DEVELOPER
LOCATION- NEW YORK / UNITED STATES
WHAT YOU WILL BRING WITH YOU
- 3 years web application development experience with strong proven understanding of Java Spring MVC Spring Core Spring Boot Angular Node JS Knowledge of building and supporting server side components using REST API and backend SQL Stored Procedure Components
- Experience building and deploying applications in a DevOps environment using CI CD tools experience with Git Bitbucket Server Stash Jenkins and uDeploy are a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies Azure AWS Developing and deploying 12 factor containerized Docker Kubernetes API s to AWS Azure Exposure to Agile development methodology is required
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups both in person and virtually in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations by making timely decisions based on facts knowledge experience and judgment
- Can communicate in various settings one on one small and large groups with peers and senior management Skilled at influencing team members and external groups
- Proactively navigates the organization in order to accomplish tasks
- Willingness to work on multiple efforts simultaneously Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills Desire to be organized highly responsive and committed to quality
HOW YOU WILL SERVE US?
- The Skills You Bring Experience collaborating in a team environment to develop deploy and support key applications and features A demonstrable understanding of the Agile software development methodology
- Extensive experience decomposing sophisticated business problems into creative efficient and scalable solutions
- Appreciation for and alignment to standard methodologies regarding object oriented design coding standards
- RESTFUL service consumption and integration common design patterns secure application development and test coverage
- The Value You Deliver Grasp of the software development process including analysis design coding system and user testing problem resolution and planning
- Use of formal methods traditional structured or Agile iterative for delivering new or enhanced applications identify and communicating systems development processes and developing work you’re doing associated with the respective phases of the lifecycle
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.