WHAT YOU WILL BRING WITH YOU?
- Bachelor s Degree Computer Science or related technology subject area
- The Skills You Bring Ability to mentor coach the teams and individuals across different functions experiences and geographies
- Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy
- Strong analytical problem solving and organizational change skills Ability to brainstorm with teams on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- Good communication and people interaction skills Organized and disciplined nature and continuous improvement mentality
- Efficiency in written and verbal communications and dedication to tailoring content to the appropriate audience business vs technology associate vs management etc
- Ability to rapidly assimilate business processes goals and objectives and distill them into well defined stories requirements
- Flexibility to adjust your work schedule to accommodate both U S and China based teams and associates
- Knowledge of technical solutions and back end systems
HOW WILL YOU SERVE US?
- The Role Seeking an experienced skilled and upbeat Scrum Master to be part of a squad responsible for launching and growing a new type of 401 k a Pooled Employer Plan
- or PEP focused on helping address the retirement savings coverage gap
- A PEP allows multiple unrelated employers to participate in the same 401 k plan removing typical barriers for small businesses that have prevented them from offering a retirement benefit to their employees
- The Expertise You Have 3 years of experience in Scrum Master role and are a Certified Scrum Master CSM
- 2 years professional experience as a Systems Analyst for software solutions
- Deep knowledge of scrum tools Jira Jira Align experience desired
- Excellent systems analysis skills Demonstrable experience developing and authoring solution requirements user stories and specifications for moderate to complex software systems
- Extensive experience utilizing Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language SQL and programming in general
- The Value You Deliver Ensure the technology team is building the right software solutions and components to improve customer experience
- Facilitate flow of requirements from the business to the technology team
- Reduce requirements and design risk and resulting costs associated with rework and redesign
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up to date with the latest and greatest tech tools Help maintain the high level of integrity in the
- Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done and ensuring the team delivers committed work
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini