With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
· Technical Competencies Be an expert at
· Object-oriented programming, Test Driven Development Behavior-Driven Development
· Application of gang of four design patterns
· DevOps mindset
· Passion for software engineering and software craftsman-like coding skills
· Ability to conceptualize and develop cloud-native, production ready applications process
· Working experience with agile processes like extreme programming, lean and/or continuous delivery approaches.
· Ability to work effectively with distributed teams
· Think through hard problems and work with teams to make them reality
· Be a mentor and role model for other software engineers
· Understanding of enterprise and application architectures, software development tools and languages
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.