With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Sr. Informatica Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with application team and develop all ETL processes.
- Prepare codes for all modules as per the specifications and requirements and prepare required test plans.
- Monitor all production issues and inquiries and provide efficient and timely resolution for same.
- Evaluate all functional requirements and mapping documents and troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Document all technical specifications and associate project deliverables.
- Interact with business users to understand the requirement and design the ETL processes accordingly.
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Excellent hands-on experience with Informatica / ETL on Teradata or DB2 working in a large and high performance intensive warehouse environment.
- Hands on experience on Teradata and in writing extensive SQL scripts, Unix shell scripting
- Experience on Teradata loads with specifics like MLOAD, BTEQ etc.
- Excellent SQL writing skills.
- Knowledge of Hadoop.
- Knowledge of salesforce