With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Chicago, IL or Wayne, IN
We are looking for TIBCO architect at Chicago, IL or Wayne, IN with one of our major clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This requisition is for a TIBCO architect to work with a small offshore team to design and configure the enterprise service bus for the client program and all the new systems that will be communicating with one another.
- Legacy applications to Duck Creek Policy, Duck Creek Billing, Salesforce, WebSphere Content Management.
- Resource should be willing to relocate to for Wayne, IN for this work.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience in Customer facing role
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement
- Banking Financial experience preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent degree.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law