With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Minimum Required Skills:
- Test drive React with Jasmine, Selinium
- Assist with creating and maintaining our front-end libraries
- Use Spring Boot to service the UI.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with TDD (Jasmine, Selinium, Mocha, etc.) and testing React.;
- Desire to be proactive;
- Experience working on AgileLean environment;
- Experience with API-driven, single page applications Extensive experience with Git
- Have worked on teams or 5 or more developers, with experience in a dynamic environment and adapt to changes in the team that co-aligns with changes in business and architecture
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.