With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer at Jersey City, NJ with one of our major clients.
• In depth knowledge of Cloud strategy (public, private, hybrid)
• Experience with Cloud Native Architecture principles and specific tooling and approaches to support secure, resilient, and scalable architectures
• Experience with PaaS architecture, including commercial offerings and the components necessary to implement containerized workloads (like OpenShift, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.)
• Knowledge of IaaS/IaC strategies for private and public Cloud scenarios
• Familiarity with TDD and Continuous Integration of infrastructure code
• Knowledge of Continuous Delivery (idea to production) practices and tooling, including
• Semantic monitoring and Production testing strategies
• Load and performance testing
• Ephemeral environment orchestration
• Operational experience with observability practices and tooling such as monitoring, logging, tracing and alerting
• Familiarity with infrastructure components such as networking (including sdn), firewalls, dns, and storage
• Awareness of Identity and authorization architecture and tools
• Awareness of Release Management practices
• Ability to formulate, champion and drive the vision for major technology-led initiatives that are truly transformational for businesses operating in large and complex environments.
• Proven experience in “Agility”, including Kanban and Scrum
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law