With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: API Developer
We are looking for an API Developer at Chicago, IL with one of our major clients.
• BS in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
• Should have 5-8+ years of IT experience WITH PAST 2-3 YEARS IN Microservice development.
• Experience with Micro services development (Patterns and Design)
• Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
• Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS, Docker,Pivotal Cloud Foundary.
• Experience in consuming Restful and SOAP Webservices, Knowledge of XML, JSON.
• Knowledge in automated test frameworks like jUnit or Mockito.
• Good knowledge in development toolset like GIT/Stash and Maven.
• Good to have knowledge in Apigee Platform, not mandatory.
• Experienced to work in Agile software development environments.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Should have good analytical skills.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law