With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at https://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
Title: Duck Creek
Location: Charlotte, NC
Full time role
Needs prior experience developing rating for previous client, with good knowledge or rating engine, algorithm and tables.
· Participated in Inception phase of the project to identify the scope, high level estimation and project planning
· Participate and co-ordinate in design discussion with SMEs and Business and provide solution on the technical design
· Provide input on effort and impact associated with potential configurations/customizations.
· Participate in RDW (Rapid Development Workshop) sessions to client team about the current system, how it fits into the policy center.
· Provide input on Policy Center best practices, constraints, and effort
· Partner with client business teams to understand business objectives and configuration requirements using both business and technical skills
· Estimate the effort required for Configuration.
· Assist with Development and delivery of user stories