With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job Title: Java Developer
We are looking for a Java Developer at Jersey City, NJ with one of our major clients.
• Java 7 (Core & Advanced), Rest API, Microservices, SOAP based Webservices(SOAP,XML, JAXB, JAXP), WS Security, Junit, Gradle, Tomcat, Jenkins, SQL
• Experience working with API/Third Party Integration of the application.
• Agile/DevOps based programming
• Must have around 7-10 years of hands-on development experience in Financial/Banking domain
• Good communication, interpersonal and documentation skills
Good to have:
• AWS, CI-CD and scripting for deployment
• Good to have experience with credit systems like DMS, Equifax, Experian, TransUnion
• Trouble shooting, support, analyze production problems
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law