With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with strategy, best practices, lessons learned, and gathering requirements with multi-national programs for commercial insurance focusing on Property and Casualty.
- Experience as a Business Analyst within the commercial insurance/reinsurance domain
- Experience with multi-national programs (International Business) for commercial insurance (property & casualty) is a MUST
- Experience with IT projects (any technology), but domain experience is more important
- Experience on Global Master Policies in commercial insurance
- Good to have POINT IN (Policy Administration System) experience