With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Description the Data Security Engineer will be working with the Data Security Program team to deliver solutions required to enhance the data security capabilities. The projects involve database encryption, database masking, document security unstructured data security data loss prevention and cloud security. The candidate will be responsible for deploying tuning and maintaining Security policies and enhancements to protect Company sensitive and confidential information to mitigate Security threats to the corporate network assets and users.
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (or related field) or equivalent experience is preferred
• IT Security operations, Data Loss Prevention, Cyber security, and in-depth proven experience in deployment and management of a digital rights management platform in an Enterprise environment
• 5+ years of experience in IT, or related area, with a focus on security tool technology, security management and policy enforcement preferred
• Hands on experience supporting security requirements of a large, global enterprise environment
• One or more IT Security related certifications is highly preferred, such as CISSP, SSCP, CCNP-Security, CEH, DLP administration
• Experience with installation and support of DLP Data Loss Prevention Security tools, CASB, Digital Rights Management tools DRM
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.