With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: New York
Full time role
• 1 to 3 years of total IT Development experience
• Strong command on Core Java/J2EE concepts and current trends in the industry, including multi-threading, collections, etc.
• Experience on technology areas of WebServices (SOAP/REST), Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO.
• Experience in at least one Application Server preferably WebSphere, JBOSS, or Weblogic.
• Experience with code build tools such as Maven, Ant or Git hub.
• Good Database concepts, including SQL and PL/SQL.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.