Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL/New York, NY/Columbia, SC
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Must be open
You will be working with Capgemini’s Banking and Insurance clients for developing, testing and maintaining business applications after initial 6-8 week training program. During the training program, you will be trained to enhance your relevant programming, delivery and consultative skills to be successful in your role. During your tenure, you’ll be working on our client projects in financial services industry on challenging projects that have the potential to change the way we trade. You’ll work closely with a mentor who will provide guidance, growth opportunities, and genuine feedback. We provide an ideal opportunity for bright engineering-savvy minds to put their talents to the test in real-world applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field
• Good customer facing and business communication skills
• Strong team player with organizational and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude for analytical concepts and great attitude & work ethic
• Ability to work with leadership and clients
• Must be open to travel, relocation AND remote work
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Programming using object-oriented programming languages
• Documenting high level technical designs
• Using Basic DB skills
• Working with customers and on teams
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.