With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Role: IBM BPM Lead
Location: Atlanta GA
Job Description Managing and leading the business team and their work efforts week to week.
Drive the business aspects of the target state Utilization Management UM solution
• Lead the business team in defninng and documenting requirements.
• Leveraging healthcare industry experience provide guidance and thought leadership during business requirements definition sessions.
• Insures that high expected standards around the level of detail captured for objectives and requirements are met in all business documents produced.
• Drive the team to insure the documented Use Cases / User Stories adequately represent the needs of the business and meet all requirements
• Validate the business test scripts adequately test the application under various conditions.
Years of Experience
The following are minimum requirements for the Lead Business Architect LBA candidate. Candidates with more years of experience than the minimum listed are highly preferred.
• Functional lead / Business Architect experience
o 2-3 years minimum experience as a business functional lead / business architect
o Has worked on at least 2 to 3 full lifecycle healthcare projects in the healthcare space.
o Minimum 1 Care Management project (preferably with focus on Utilization Management)
o Has participated in BA activities during test phases.
o Lead a team of Business Analysts and Business Team SMES (product owners, etc.) through the requriements gathering, design, development and testing of healthcare solutions