About the Role/Overview
Job Title: Adobe Personalization Specialist
Travel/Relocation/Remote: yes, no, yes.
Capgemini is looking for an adobe personalization expert who should understand business requirements for personalization tag management. Personalization specialists must have a deep understanding of data layer definition for web and mobile applications. Should be able to provide best-practice consulting services using web analytics tools and tag management systems.
- Maintain established data collection audit standards and lead audits to provide our clients with a guide that fully describes existing data quality and steps for improvement
- Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities
- Project manage multiple client requests and project activities at any one time
- Coordinate with the client project teams both onshore and offshore
- Work collaboratively in a global model working with teams across multiple countries
- 5 years of experience working with web technologies and tag management
- 3 years of experience working with Adobe Target Launch and Analytics
- 1 year of experience working with integrations using Java NET Node Good to have skills on other personalization tools and tag management tools like Google tag manager Telium Einstein etc.
- Preference with expertise in the financial services industry
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.