Title: Java Spring Boot Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Group: Financial Services
- Strong experience in Java Spring Boot Spring Cloud framework
- Good understanding of OOPS Twelve Factor Application Design principles architecture styles and APIs WCF Web API Rest API
- Knowledge of industry best practices and tools for Dev Ops and CI CD pipeline
- Experience in memory data cache
- Good communication and experience working with offshore teams
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in any of the Integration platforms such as Spring Integration Apache Camel IIB
- Experience in any of the API management platforms such as APIGEE IBM Data Power
- Experience in developing Medium to large size batch processes in Java and Java framework Spring batch SCDF
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-